Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

My Sweetheart Smells Like Fresh


Time passes real fast yea? It's already Week 14(a)of Project Alpha instant cash blogging.

Whee~ So, ready and set for another round of instant cash blogging =) ?

What does my sweetheart smell like actually?

If a sweetheart means boyfriend or girlfriend, regretfully I don't have one =((

But who says it means bf/gf? It's how conventional minds think. STEREOTYPE!!

To me, sweetheart = people whom I love.


When I love them, I want the best for them =)

Not to mention wanting them to smell nice
too. Haha.

Who likes body odour?
Who likes sweaty underarms?
Eew. I'm pretty sure no one does.

There's a cure! Or rather a prevention.

Let me introduce you to...




Adidas Action 3 Deodorant series~

Intensive, Control, Sensitive, Fresh, Pure, and Pro Level for men 
Intensive, Contol, Sensitive, Fresh, Pure and Pro Clear for ladies =)









I think the people I love will love the 'fresh' one =)
Both the one for men and the one for ladies.
It provides 24 hour protection against perpiration.
No more sweaty underarms. Provides a fresh fragrance too!
Buh- bye body odour =)

Who doesn't want to stay fresh?
I think Adidas Action 3 Fresh will be the best choice.
For personal use and as a love gift =)


Before saying buh-bye, let's sneak a peek at the previous episodes of Project Alpha Series 2 =)

Episode 40


Episode 41


Episode 42


Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment