Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Shaolin tiger for the Adidas Ole KO Challenge!

Shaolin tiger for the Adidas Ole KO Challenge!

Another round again!! On mothers day?

Haha.

Happy Mother's Day + Instant cash blogging day!

Another round of long awaited Instant cash blogging is here again.

So.. people. What's happening this time round? The Project Alpha bloggers at the Adidas Ole KO road show at Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Friday 21 May at 7.30pm! Adidas Ole KO Challenge! Whee. . .

But... err.. wait.. Futsal competition? I am not so sure bout this.. Quite an unusual topic for Instant Cash Blogging this week, yea? It's a bit hard for me this time. 

Why?

1. Im not very familiar with Season 1 and season 2 bloggers.
2. I'm new with project alpha. 
3. The only project alpha bloggers i know is Shaolin Tiger and Xiaxue.
4. Futsal? I don't like it. It's for guys.

Sigh. But okay then, I'll try. I'm gonna get that rm20 this time! So that I can belanja my mum makan dinner sedap!! Right?


So..


Futsal = sport = stamina = strength = agility.

Futsal competition eh? Guys play Futsal. Girls? I don't think so. In sprots like these, guys excel better.. Testerone, maybe? 

Haha. Thus and therefore, naturally, generally, I assume Guys can do better in Futsal. So.. Xiaxue. You're off the list. Shaolin tiger? yes!


Vote for Shaolin tiger!!






Some facts about him:
1. Featured blogger in Project Alpha Season 2.
2. His blog >> Kungfu geekery


I am an early 30's geek from UK currently residing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia living the high life. I work in Computer Security, yes that's correct I am an 3l33t h4x0r...Or something like that. Mostly I do penetration testing (Yes ladies I am a professional penetrator), I also do security audits, stuff for BS7799 and training for Information Security related subjects. If you are interested in some consultancy or such like (globally is fine)- Shaolin Tiger.
3. Guy from US.
4. Working in Malaysia.
5. Loves photography.
6. Loves outdoor activities.
7. Drives a Malaysian Car!!


Haha.


Back to the topic.


Apart from gender, there are quite a number of interesting things bout him.
My car is kinda cool I think and in general I love things that go fast, and I love to go fast..that includes Motor-Bikes, Jet-skis and anything else a bit crazy. Outdoor kinda stuff is cool by me too, that includes hiking, jungle trekking, white water rafting, canoeing, abseiling and all that funk. - shaolin tiger.
Seems that he quite enjoys outdoor activities like hiking, jungle trekking, white water rafting, canoeing, abseiling huh? Additional marks for Shaolin Tiger!! Haha. So.. More outdoor activities = fitter = more agile = play futsal better!




Hahahaha.




Another thing is.. his name!


Shaolin tiger. He loves martial arts. and modern self defence sports.


Builds his stamina right?


Run faster after the ball right?


And he looks big and muscular! Big bloke is he. Haha. Sure ada 'power'! Lols.


Haha.


So...


conclusion is.. I support shaolin tiger!!


(He's the only gu in Project ALpha that I know, who else to vote but him?)


ShaolinTiger - Kung-Fu Geekery








Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 21



Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Catch the Project Alpha bloggers at the Adidas Ole KO road show at Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Friday 21 May at 7.30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment